Last Night I made a family favorite at our house. Loaded BBQ Bacon Chicken Breast and a side of green beans with new whole potatoes. I used my Instant Pot and the new Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven. I am starting to realize with these 2 appliances I don’t really need anything else to cook with. Except the grill… got to have the grill.
Here is the how to video of it:
Instant Pot Loaded BBQ Bacon Chicken Breast
- Instant Pot
- Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven
- Aluminun Foil
- Tongues or Turner
- Silicone cooking brush
- 4 Frozen Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Bacon bits
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Place trivet in bottom of Instant Pot
- Press Pressure Cook on Instant Pot and set timer for 25 minutes
- Add frozen Chicken Breast to trivet
- Pour in 1 cup of Chicken Broth
- Pour 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce over Chicken Breast
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set release value to seal
- Set Instant Vortex Oven to broil at 400 degress for 2 minutes, with only drip tray in the oven.
- Wrap a cooking tray from the Vortex Oven in aluminum and spray with cooking spray.
- When Chicken has finished cooking allow a natural release of 2 minutes
- After 2 minutes, manually release the pressure
- Place Chicken Breast on aluminum wrapped cooking tray
- Brush each Chicken Breast with additional BBQ sauce using the addition 1/2 cup of sauce
- Add 1/4 cup of bacon bits to the top each Chicken Breast
- Add 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese to the top each Chicken Breast
- Place cooking tray in the Instant Vortex Plus when it has reached broiling temperature.
- Broil approximately 1 to 2 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Remove from Instant Vortex Plus and Enjoy!